- You agree to take reasonable care when providing HotBox with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering food. You also warrant that the credit or debit card details that you provide are of your own credit or debit card.
- Hotbox ensures quality standards and is responsible and liable for all and any issues and cases pertaining to the quality of the food or order for eg. veg/non-veg labelling etc but not limited to this, to the User directly.
User understands that some type of Food may be suitable for Users within certain age ranges only. It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Food you are ordering is suitable for the intended recipient.
Food ordered is suitable for consumption within one hour
PRICING AND PAYMENT
- All prices listed on the HotBox App for Food is correct at the time of publication and is as received from the Participating Restaurant. While HotBox takes great care to keep them up to date, the final price charged to you may change at the time of delivery ,based on the latest menu and prices. HotBox reserves the right to alter the menu of Food available for sale and to delete and remove from listing the menu of Food and Food Delivery options, if any.
- User agrees that in case of change in price, HotBox or its employees will not be liable to him in any manner.
- The total price for Food and Food Delivery including all other charges, taxes, costs, if any, will be displayed on the HotBox App and/or Website when you place your order. Full payment must be made for all the particulars mentioned in the order.
- If you choose online payment, you shall ensure that online payment mode is secured, your debit/credit card details will be encrypted to prevent the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the internet. Your credit card company may also conduct necessary security checks to confirm about your identification before making any such payment.
- Delivery periods quoted at the time of ordering are approximate only and may vary. Food will be delivered to the address as intimated by you while ordering.
- HotBox will make every effort to deliver within the time stated; however, HotBox will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery. If the Food is not delivered within the estimated delivery time quoted, User may contact HotBox by telephone and HotBox will try to ensure that you receive your order as quickly as reasonably possible.
- In case of a late delivery, the delivery charge will neither be voided nor refunded by HotBox.
- If you fail to accept delivery of Food at the time they are ready for delivery or HotBox is unable to deliver at the nominated time due to your failure to provide appropriate instructions or authorizations, then the Food shall be deemed to have been delivered to you and all risk and responsibility in relation to such Food shall pass to you. Any storage, insurance and other costs which HotBox incur as a result of the inability to deliver shall be your responsibility and you shall indemnify Hot Box in full for such cost.
- You must ensure that at the time of delivery of Food adequate arrangements, including access where necessary, are in place for the safe delivery of the Food. HotBox cannot be held liable for any damage, cost or expense incurred to such Food as a result of a failure to provide adequate access or arrangements for delivery.
- Refund will be credited to the customer in case of any cancellations within 7-8 days.
PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
- User understands and acknowledges that by choosing Hot Box you have allowed HotBox to use your personal information.
- User understands, acknowledges and agrees that although HotBox provides appropriate firewalls and protections, the HotBox Service is not hack proof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible.
- In case HotBox is required to disclose your personal information in order to assist the Government Authority or in adherence to the Court Order or to protect the interest of the HotBox Service and/or any particular user(s), HotBox will disclose it without obtaining prior permission from you. You authorize us to disclose your personal information.
- Your use of this site means that we have your consent to send periodic communication regarding offers, alerts and updates. This communication can be through SMS, emails or any other communication tool.
- We may disclose to third party services certain personally identifiable information. Information you provide us such as name, email, mobile phone number. Information we collect as you access and use our service, including device information, location and network carrier. This information is shared with third party service providers so that we can personalize the app for you, performing behavioral analytics.
OWNERSHIP OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All intellectual property rights of the HotBox, including but not limited to copyright, logos, names, trademarks, service marks, design, text, sound recordings, images, links, concepts and themes are exclusively owned by the HotBox. Any reproduction, transmission, publication, performance, broadcast, alteration, license, hyperlink, creation of derivative works or other use in whole or in part in any manner is strictly prohibited.